Thursday, June 19, 2008

So this is my cabin that i moved into on June 1st.  I will be staying here for the remainder of my stay in Alaska.  I had to go into the woods to take the picture from this angle.  I think they positioned the cabin wrong when they built it.  It is pretty cozy.  I like it.  I am not there very much of the day though.  I usually go and take showers at the University so i leave to do that and just plan on being gone most of the day doing stuff.  There is my scooter of course in the front.  I was just able to park there because there is a big mug whole but half of it dried up so i can pull in better.  Puma likes it there too i think.  He learned how to climb a latter because that is how i get up to my loft where my bed is.  He doesn't go down the latter yet.  Well a couple times he tried but fell most of the way down.  

Well that's there is to say about my cabin!

No comments: